القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

How to make FelezJoo PI Metal Detector
manufacture of a metal detector felzo



Hex programming file for the device and the way to program the microcontroller

Peace and mercy of God
Dear brothers, I calibrated the device in the field, and it was unstable in many cases, and it picked up the coin at about 20 cm, but the promise of a short period of time became 5 cm, and at this I noticed that the abc, these numbers descend and rise automatically, and when I went home, I changed the AC lf 357 with another one, and of course on The same file and the level were fixed. I will try hard to change for the better, God willing. Thank you, my brother, son of Palestine. My brother, the problem is like this. Most of our soil is red. For this, my brother suffers from an unreasonable sensitivity to soil. I will try to change the file.

Required resistors must be 1% resistors and capacitors today, God willing, good


How was it updated..... Please look at the screen in the sensitivity 14. Normal, it is not affected by soil. If the sensitivity is 14, since it is on number 14, the sensitivity is not affected in the soil.
And on normal rocks it is not affected even by 18
And in sand up to 20, the difference between A and b is not affected by more than double the value, meaning b is three times more than A and more, as shown in the picture, and the number C is more than b by 127, so what is the reason, after many adjustments to the frequency and pulse width, the ratio is almost the same, so how? I can make the difference between the numbers A and b twice and not more


I built the device and it works, but I have a problem with the regulator 7812 getting very hot
The device discharges the batteries in an unusual way, meaning that when 100% charged batteries are discharged in less than 10 minutes
I tried different brands of batteries and the result is the same

Why not add a fret ring at the neck of the coil to prevent interference and negative signals from affecting the device?
  For those who can, please try this idea, I think it can work

https://f.top4top.net/p_500zz6t61.jpg

https://a.top4top.net/p_500g2zlv1.png

  I think that the second pole of the coil should not be connected to the hairline wire (network) surrounding the cable, because the hairline wire is the same as the shield, which is connected to the place designated for it on the circuit side, and on the coil side it is not connected to anything.

This wire is better

Comments

التنقل السريع